The increasing emphasis on data privacy has placed website cookies under the microscope. Today’s tech-savvy users are more informed and demand control over their data. To address this need while ensuring website functionality, Borlabs Cookie Opt-in Nulled has emerged as a comprehensive solution. Bridging the gap between user privacy and seamless website experiences, this tool is transforming how businesses approach cookie management.
Borlabs Cookie Opt-in is a WordPress plugin crafted to provide a holistic cookie management experience for both website owners and their visitors. Recognizing the significance of GDPR, ePrivacy, and other data protection regulations, this plugin helps websites remain compliant without compromising the user experience. With its user-friendly interface and powerful functionalities, it has become a go-to for many businesses seeking to balance data privacy obligations with user engagement.
- Cookie Consent Manager:
Borlabs Cookie Opt-in Nulled offers a multi-level system where users can give their consent to specific cookie groups or individual cookies. This granular control ensures users understand and determine the kind of data they’re sharing.
- GDPR & ePrivacy Compliant:
Staying compliant with data privacy regulations is a pressing concern for businesses. This tool is designed keeping GDPR, ePrivacy, and other regulations in mind, making sure websites adhere to the stringent requirements of data protection.
- Cookie Categorization:
Cookies can be categorized into different groups like essential, external media, or personalized content. This structured approach ensures visitors can easily understand and manage their preferences.
- Integrated Cookie Blocker:
The plugin automatically blocks all known tracking scripts until the user provides their consent, reinforcing the idea of ‘privacy by default’.
- Customizable Opt-in Box:
Recognizing the importance of branding, Borlabs allows website owners to customize the design and content of the opt-in box, ensuring it aligns seamlessly with the website’s aesthetic.
- Statistics & Reporting:
Borlabs provides insights into user behavior regarding cookies. This data-driven approach helps businesses understand user preferences, facilitating informed decision-making.
With geo-targeting features, businesses can tailor the cookie opt-in experience based on a visitor’s location, ensuring region-specific compliance.
- Integration with Popular Web Services:
To ensure a seamless digital experience, Borlabs integrates effortlessly with popular web services, ensuring your website functions optimally without risking privacy breaches.
- Regular Updates:
Borlabs is committed to staying updated with evolving privacy regulations and digital trends. Regular updates ensure that the tool remains a front-runner in the cookie management domain.
In a landscape where data privacy is paramount, Borlabs Cookie Opt-in stands out as an indispensable ally for businesses. It provides a streamlined approach to navigating the intricate maze of cookie regulations, ensuring that while businesses remain compliant, the user experience remains unhindered.
But beyond mere compliance, Borlabs emphasizes the importance of trust. By giving users the control they demand over their data, businesses using this tool are fostering trust—a critical component in today’s digital world. This trust, combined with the assurance of regulatory compliance, positions businesses for greater success, enhanced user engagement, and brand loyalty.
Moreover, the customizable features of Borlabs ensure that cookie management doesn’t come at the cost of brand consistency. With the ability to tailor the opt-in box to resonate with the brand’s ethos, businesses can achieve a harmonious blend of compliance, user experience, and brand identity.
In essence, Borlabs Cookie Opt-in Free Download is more than just a tool—it’s a strategic partner for the digital age. It encapsulates the essence of modern-day digital best practices: prioritizing user privacy while delivering a seamless online experience. For businesses aiming to stay ahead of the curve, integrating solutions like Borlabs is not just beneficial—it’s essential.
Version 3.0.1, January 31, 2024
- NEW Borlabs Cookie 3.0 is no longer in beta! Hooray!
- NEW Language Dutch added.
- NEW Language French added.
- NEW Language Italian added.
- NEW Language Polish added.
- NEW Language Spanish added.
- NEW Language switcher added. Within the Dialog the visitor can switch to another language. Requires a plugin for multilingualism or Multisite Network.
- NEW WP-CLI support added.
- NEW Default Service Group Unclassified added.
- NEW AdBlocker warning within the backend of Borlabs Cookie. Informs the user that some files of Borlabs Cookie are blocked by the AdBlocker.
- NEW Plugin URL setting added. The settings now include a configurable URL for the Borlabs Cookie plugin. This is necessary if a plugin for multilingualism is used and each language uses its own domain.
- IMPROVED IAB TFC related: The gdpr_consent is now also added to img tags.
- IMPROVED Minor adjustment to the telemetry system, always sends information about installed packages.
- IMPROVED The CSS class `borlabs-cookie-open-dialog-preferences` can now be set to an anchor element.
- IMPROVED Iframe detection improved.
- IMPROVED Content Blocker can now be used within AJAX requests.
- IMPROVED Many minor improvements.
- ERROR RESOLVED The color of the Content Blocker link was not set correctly.
Version 18.104.22.168, December 13, 2023
- NEW Import & Export of Dialog, Content Blocker – Appearance and Widget settings.
- NEW A new setting has been added for Services which, when enabled, disables the execution of the Service‘s code. This may be necessary if you use a tag management system (TMS) such as Google Tag Manager.
- IMPROVED Updating a package has been improved. You can now choose not to overwrite the code. Further information can be found behind the (i) symbol next to the new setting.
- IMPROVED Installation routine of database tables.
- IMPROVED CSS optimizations.
- ERROR RESOLVED The statistics calculation was incorrect and had to be revised. For this reason, the statistics start at 0 again with this update.
Version 22.214.171.124, December 1, 2023
- NEW IAB TFC related: Add the gdpr_consent parameter to links from configurable hostnames to pass consent to third parties.
- NEW Setup video added to the dashboard.
- IMPROVED Add up to 100 custom URLs to the cloud scanner for scanning.
- IMPROVED External libraries required by Borlabs Cookie now have their own namespace to avoid conflicts with third-party plugins/themes that use the same libraries.
- ERROR RESOLVED The texts for showing and hiding provider information have been swapped in the dialog.
- ERROR RESOLVED Under rare circumstances after an opt-out the website was not reloaded when reloading after opt-out was enabled.
Version 126.96.36.199, November 27, 2023
- IMPROVED CSS optimizations.
- ERROR RESOLVED The Services in the consent history table were not separated by commas.
- ERROR RESOLVED Some Packages could not be installed.
- ERROR RESOLVED Compatibility Patches were not loaded in version 188.8.131.52.
Version 184.108.40.206, November 25, 2023
- NEW Added an option to hide the Close button in Dialog Entrance.
- NEW Scheduled event added to check once an hour whether a stalled Cloud Scan has finally been completed.
- IMPROVED The IAB TCF integration has been improved, and you should now see more ads, hooray.
- IMPROVED The recognition of a Borlabs Cookie 3.0 cookie has been improved. This will cause you to see the Dialog again after this update. If you see the Dialog again and again, make sure that all caches have been cleared, including Cloudflare if you are using it.
- IMPROVED CSS optimizations.
- IMPROVED Compatibility with LiteSpeed Cache improved.
- IMPROVED Iframe detection of the Content Blocker improved.
- IMPROVED The saving of external files has been improved.
- IMPROVED The installation and uninstallation routine of a package has been improved.
- IMPROVED The scheduled event for updating the Library has been set to twice a day instead of once a week.
- ERROR RESOLVED The Shortcode for displaying the opt-out button of a Service was sometimes not displayed.
- ERROR RESOLVED When using a multilingual plugin, it could happen that the Service Group Essential was created for a language and deactivated, which made it impossible to give consent to Services in this language. If the name of the Service Group Essential is written in lower case, use the reset option at the bottom of the Service Group list.
- ERROR RESOLVED If a Service was disabled, but a user had given their consent to this Service and the Prioritize option was activated for at least one Service, an error occurred.