With WPForms Pro Nulled you can create beautiful contact forms, feedback forms, subscription forms, payment forms, and other types of forms for your website in minutes instead of hours.
At WPForms, user experience comes first. Pre-built form templates and workflows make WPForms the most beginner-friendly contact form plugin on the market.
The WPForms Pro Challenge will have you creating your first form in less than 5 minutes. Learn how to add forms to your website pages using the form builder. WPForms includes integrations for popular page builders like WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), Classic Editor, Elementor, and Divi, making the whole process seamless.
The WPForms is a 100% mobile-friendly contact form solution, so your contact forms always look great on all devices (mobiles, tablets, laptops, desktops).
WPForms contact forms are also highly optimized for web and server performance as we understand the importance of speed when it comes to SEO, marketing, and conversions. WPForms is honestly one of the fastest WordPress contact form builder plugins in the world.
- Related: Gravity Forms Nulled
We simplified the process of creating contact forms. Here are some of the reasons why smart business owners, designers, and developers love WPForms, and why you will too!
Drag & Drop Contact Form Builder
We were sick and tired of bloated, buggy contact form builder plugins. That’s why we designed WPForms to adapt to your workflow and allow you to quickly create custom contact forms. You can easily add custom form fields, rearrange them, and create a complete contact form in 5 minutes or less by using our simple drag and drop online form builder.
Pre-built Form Templates
Creating contact forms in WordPress can take some time. Why?
Because every other WordPress contact form builder plugin requires you to start from scratch with your contact form. The truth is that, unless you really want to, it is often unnecessary to create a contact form from scratch.
We have a form template for you inside our contact form builder if you want to create a simple contact form, marketing form, request a quote form, donation form, payment order form, registration form, or subscription form.
WPForms Pro includes pre-built form templates to save you time. Fields can be added, removed, or rearranged as needed.
Mobile-Friendly, SEO-Friendly, and Speed-Optimized
Contact forms in WPForms Pro Free Download are 100% responsive and mobile-friendly by default. We also optimized every query on the front-end and back-end to ensure maximum speed – WPForms is one of the fastest WordPress contact form plugins, after all.
With an optimized title and description, you can embed your contact form on any page. WPForms is one of the most SEO friendly contact form plugins due to its speed and proper formatting.
All the fields and features you’ll need to succeed
We have all the fields you need, from star ratings to file uploads to multi-page contact forms with progress bars.
You can easily connect your contact forms to an email marketing service or accept payments for bookings and orders. WPForms lets you do it all.
The best part is that you don’t need to hire a developer to do it all.
Polls & Surveys
WPForms can also be used to create surveys and polls in addition to contact forms.
Our WordPress Survey plugin addon includes smart survey fields such as likert scale, star ratings, multiple choice, Net Promoter Score (NPS), and more, allowing you to create custom survey forms similar to Survey Monkey (without the high costs).
WPForms provides the best survey reporting in the industry. Our interactive reports allow you to customize the graphs, export them for presentations, and even show the aggregate results to your users.
The best thing about WPForms Pro survey reports is that they can be used on any previous contact form or feedback survey contact form created with WPForms.
WPForms surveys are popular among thousands of businesses for creating employee feedback forms, customer feedback forms, online petition forms, and other forms.
You can also easily create a poll on your site by using the Surveys & Polls addon. We’ve included a poll forms template to save you time when creating a user poll. Our poll feature provides real-time reports, allowing you to share poll results with users immediately after they vote.
Surveys and polls, like contact forms, can be embedded in any post, page, or widget area in WordPress.
Membership And Default WordPress Forms
Apart from creating simple contact forms that every WordPress site requires, WPForms also assists you in creating better default WordPress forms.
WPForms Pro, for example, can be used to create custom WordPress login forms and custom WordPress user registration forms, which are ideal for membership sites.
This plugin can also be used to create a password-protected contact form or a members-only contact form that is only accessible to logged-in users.
WPForms can be used to create membership registration forms, online RSVP forms, and other address book contact forms even if you don’t use a WordPress membership plugin.
Bloggers and publishers can use our WordPress post submission forms to accept guest posts, our testimonials contact form to collect testimonials, and our partnership agreement forms to expand their business.
Easy To Customize And Extend
With our section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS, you can easily customize your contact forms.
Our native integrations with Elementor and Divi page builders allow you to quickly customize the style of your forms. Forms can now be easily embedded in Elementor and Divi.
We also anticipated that our developer friends would want to expand on simple contact forms. That is why WPForms includes a plethora of hooks and filters for creating custom functionality.
WPForms is a must-have plugin for every website because contact forms are essential for marketing!
Forms That Are Optimized For Conversion And Results
You can create distraction-free custom form landing pages like Google Forms and Wufoo right inside WordPress with our Form Pages addon, allowing you to increase conversions without incurring high costs.
We developed Conversational Forms® to help you make your generic feedback form and other custom contact forms feel more human by adding an interactive form layout. Our conversational forms are comparable to Typeform but without the high subscription fees.
Other conversion optimization features in WPForms include our smart form logic, which allows you to create dynamic contact forms with fields that change based on the user’s response, multi-page contact forms with progress bars, and other advanced contact forms.
The integration of WPForms form analytics with MonsterInsights allows you to easily track your site’s lead capture forms, newsletter signup forms, request a quote contact form, and other important forms.
Payment Forms, Donation Forms, Booking Forms, and More
While WPForms Pro began as a contact form plugin, it has evolved into a robust custom forms solution that can be used to create a payment form, donation form, registration form, online booking form, mobile form, and virtually any other type of custom form you require.
WPForms integrates with PayPal, Stripe, Square, and Authorize.Net, allowing you to easily create and accept credit card payments. If you’re using SSL, you can accept credit card payments directly on your website by using our Stripe, Square, or Authorize.Net Payment forms. You can also use our PayPal Commerce addon to accept payments via PayPal or credit card on your forms.
WPForms is used by business owners to create custom product purchase forms, t-shirt order forms, online booking forms, and more, in addition to simple order forms.
We understand that you may need to create a contact form that requires a signature from time to time. WPForms includes a signature field for collecting user signatures on WordPress forms or creating custom signature forms.
You can do all of this while still using the same simple contact form builder that over 5 million users adore.
Download WPForms Pro Nulled
WPForms was developed with one goal: By building a simple and powerful WordPress plugin, even absolute beginners can create WordPress forms without hiring a developer.
Forms built with WPForms Pro Free Download are incredibly fast and SEO-friendly. A drag-and-drop builder makes creating forms easily. Best of all, it allows integration with a variety of tools such as email marketing tools, payment processors, web apps, and other useful add-ons.
- Added: Product Quantity can now be configured for Single Item and Dropdown Items payment fields!
- Added: A new Gutenberg option for selecting Page Break color.
- Added: The Announcements block in the Community page.
- Added: New way to expand the Form Templates subcategories in the templates list sidebar.
- Added: Support for locations of Form Pages and Conversational Forms.
- Added: New splash screen outlining notable features and changes in the release.
- Added: The user can see an overview of what they are purchasing by enabling the Order Summary for the Total payment field.
- Added: New
- Changed: Improved compatibility with Twenty Twenty-Three theme.
- Changed: Improved plugin activation on WordPress multisite setups with both Lite and Pro versions installed.
- Changed: Improved support of sites hosted in the Azure platform using IIS.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify library to 3.0.8.
- Changed: Removed
jquery-confirmlibrary in favor of jQuery.Confirm Reloaded drop-in replacement.
- Changed: Spam protection token is valid now for 3 days instead of 2.
- Changed: Spam protection token is no longer loaded with JS to avoid fails caused by script errors.
- Changed: Storing spam entries is now enabled by default for new forms.
- Changed: Users with limited capabilities are allowed to view the Forms Templates and Addons pages.
- Changed: The Custom Captcha field is now available and the respective addon is no longer needed.
- Changed: Updated
intl-tel-inputlibrary to v19.2.16.
- Changed: Updated
tijsverkoyen/css-to-inline-stylelibrary to v2.2.7.
- Changed: Updated
symphony/polyfill-iconvlibrary to v1.19.0.
- Changed: Updated
symphony/polyfill-mbstringlibrary to v1.19.0.
- Changed: Updated
woocommerce/action-schedulerlibrary to v3.7.1.
- Changed: Updated
stripe/stripe-phplibrary to v13.9.0.
- Fixed: Some background actions could fail if triggered by WP-CLI via server cron.
- Fixed: Checkbox fields with Dynamic Choices were exported incorrectly if the labels were previously modified.
- Fixed: Items of the unordered list in the Entry Note had no bullets.
- Fixed: Limit Length validation was working incorrectly for the Paragraph Text field if the field display was managed by Conditional Logic.
- Fixed: Fatal error may occur in rare cases during migrations if they were triggered manually.
- Fixed: Read-only Number fields should not display spin buttons.
- Fixed: The File Upload field was incorrectly displayed when placed within the Layout field.
- Fixed: The Icons Choices field with a Large size was not centered in the Block Editor and Elementor.
- Fixed: Rich Text field menu elements were visible through the Phone field’s dropdown menu.
- Fixed: Two messages appeared when clicking on the reCAPTCHA field after searching the fields in the Builder.
- Fixed: Tables in emails were visually broken on mobile phones when the Compact email template was used.
- Fixed: A form with a long title expanded the form selector dropdown in the Block Editor.
- Fixed: The entry modification date was presented with a doubled timezone offset.
- Fixed: Some payment-related elements were aligned to the left when a right-to-left language was used.
- Fixed: Rich Text was displayed incorrectly when using Elementor after the Block Editor.
- Fixed: The long field names were breaking the Entries List Table layout.
- Fixed: CSS Styles were not applied if Global Colors were already selected in Elementor Builder.
- Fixed: Signature field background color was incorrect in the Block Editor with Modern markup.
- Fixed: Payment method details were not stored for Stripe renewals.
- Fixed: In some cases, transients were not deleted on entry deletion.
- Fixed: The template page had style issues in the German language.
- Fixed: The Elementor popup preview had broken WPForms styles.
- Fixed: Forcing the license key refresh worked with significant delay due to caching.
- Fixed: In some situations, payment amounts were improperly sanitized.
- Fixed: Some modals across the admin area were not responsive and did not fit on smaller screen sizes.
- Fixed: Currency symbol could wrap into the next line on the Entries Overview page.
- Fixed: Templates’ cache wasn’t updated after the plugin update.
- Fixed: RTL support for WPForms Settings page.
- Fixed: RTL support for the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Some frontend fields were improperly rendered for RTL.
- Fixed: The user interface had different other issues when RTL language was in use.
- Fixed: The Form Builder settings screen had multiple visual issues when RTL language was used.
- Fixed: The PayPal button was overlapped by modern Dropdown items.
- Fixed: AJAX calls didn’t work on servers with empty
- Fixed: PHP warning was thrown in rare cases when using a certain template with conditional logic and Save and Resume functionality.
- Fixed: Improved Entries overview page display on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Improved Forms overview page display on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Improved Tools pages display on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Custom Captcha settings were duplicated on the Form Builder when the field was added through the Settings > Spam and Security screen.
- Fixed: Jetpack has been adding its custom buttons to the Content Field editor.
- Fixed: Localization issues were present on the Get Started screen.
- Fixed: Selected values were not displayed on the entry view and print pages if custom values were enabled via
- Fixed: Rich Text field was not rendered properly in the Elementor popup.
- Fixed: Subscriptions made by the Stripe Link payment method before 1.8.6.
- Fixed: Some non-optimized MySQL requests locked the database for seconds on huge sites with thousands of tables.
- Fixed: The Appearance of multiple dropdown values was incorrect.
- Fixed: Some information was missing if Smart Tags were processed in the background via cron.
- Fixed: The recent Chrome version for Windows was not displaying the custom scrollbars correctly.
- Fixed: Payment fields were missing from the search filter on the Entries Export.
wpforms_plaintext_field_valuefilter was unavailable since 1.8.5 version.
- Fixed: Images inside the Content field were incorrectly overlapping other fields in the Single Entry Page.
- Fixed: Date Range filter for Entries Export could stop working after resetting the filter if the previous search returned no results.
- Fixed: The HTML field had incorrect spacing in the Single Entry Page.
- Fixed: Term notice was removed under the Stripe Credit Card field when Payment Elements were used.
- Fixed: An additional spinner appeared when the Setup panel button was clicked again.
- Fixed: The first year in date dropdown has been set to 1 year ahead.
- Fixed: Overflow of `img`, `video`, `canvas` and `svg` tags has been set to `clip` by default, as recommended by Google PageSpeed Insights.
- Fixed: The Name field was not clickable with Classic Markup and Base Styles.
- Fixed: PHP warning was thrown for legacy subscription Stripe payment form.
- Fixed: PHP warning was thrown while connecting the Jetpack plugin account.
- Fixed: The layout of some fields was broken on the Entry Edit page.
- Fixed: Likert Scale with single-row rating scale were exported incorrectly.
- A fatal error was thrown in rare cases when running background jobs due to a conflict with some 3rd-party plugins.
- An Error Handler was throwing a TypeError in some rare cases.