WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency Nulled is an essential solution for online stores looking to expand their reach in the global marketplace. With e-commerce transcending geographical boundaries, the ability to cater to a diverse international audience is vital for any online business. This tool enables WooCommerce store owners to create a multilingual and multicurrency shopping experience, ensuring that customers from different regions can shop comfortably in their language and currency.
Operating an online store in the global market requires capabilities beyond the standard e-commerce setup. It involves addressing language barriers and currency differences to provide a seamless shopping experience for international customers. WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency addresses these challenges, allowing store owners to easily configure their online shops to serve a global audience effectively.
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency Nulled is designed to integrate seamlessly with WooCommerce, the popular e-commerce platform for WordPress. This tool provides the necessary features to translate store content, including products and categories, and to display prices in multiple currencies based on the customer’s location or preference. It is ideal for online businesses looking to expand their customer base internationally and provide a localized shopping experience.
- Multilingual Support: The tool enables translation of all store elements, including product descriptions, categories, and cart and checkout pages, into multiple languages.
- Automatic Currency Conversion: It offers the functionality to display prices in various currencies, converting them automatically based on current exchange rates.
- Geolocation Features: Customers are automatically presented with the store in their local language and currency, enhancing the user experience and boosting global sales.
- Customizable Currency Exchange Rates: Store owners can set custom exchange rates, or opt for real-time rates, providing flexibility in pricing strategies for different markets.
- SEO Optimization for Multiple Languages: The tool ensures that the store is SEO-friendly in all languages, increasing visibility in local search results.
- Easy Integration with Translation Plugins: WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency works smoothly with popular translation plugins, simplifying the process of creating and managing multilingual content.
- Multiple Payment Gateways: The tool supports various payment gateways, allowing customers to make payments in their preferred currency.
- Language and Currency Switchers: Customers can easily switch between languages and currencies, offering them control over their shopping experience.
- Price Adjustment for Different Currencies: Store owners can adjust prices for different currencies, accounting for market variations and purchasing power parity.
- Order Management in Multiple Currencies: The tool allows management of orders in different currencies, providing clarity and ease of accounting.
WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency Free Download is a game-changer for e-commerce businesses aiming to tap into the global market. Its comprehensive set of features for language translation and currency conversion empowers online stores to offer a truly localized shopping experience to customers worldwide. This tool not only broadens the customer base but also enhances customer satisfaction by catering to their specific language and currency preferences. Integrating WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency is a strategic step for any online store seeking to compete and thrive in the international e-commerce landscape. With its focus on user experience, flexibility, and global reach, it stands out as a vital tool for e-commerce expansion and success.
February 22, 2024
- Fixed a security issue by removing dead code.
- Reverted the payment gateway optimizations due to regressions.
February 20, 2024
- Fixed a security issue.
- Fixed all BACS accounts loaded on the confirmation page.
January 29, 2024
- Changed the admin notice for the future WPML Export and Import add-on.
January 22, 2024
- Fixed an issue causing bank details to display twice on the confirmation page (regression introduced in WCML 5.3).
- Fixed an issue with duplicated product translations not opening with the Advanced Translation Editor (ATE).
- Added an admin notice for the future WPML Export and Import add-on.
- [WooCommerce Bookings] Fixed the quick actions and bulk actions.
- [WooCommerce Bookings] Fixed an issue with the synchronization of the booking status from the secondary language to the default language.
- Improved the time to update a variable product with many variations.
December 12, 2023
- Reverted the fix “Save order notes in the default language” because it was causing the “Thank you” message to appear in the wrong language.
November 27, 2023
- Fixed an issue where missing Stripe keys in the secondary currency were causing failures during checkout.
November 14, 2023
- Implemented full support for High Performance Order Storage (HPOS).
- Implemented translation of product attribute labels in the WooCommerce REST API, enhancing multilingual support for product attributes in API responses.
- Added the option to use WPML Export and Import with the built-in WooCommerce exporter to create an export file with products in all languages when the admin language switcher is set to “All languages”.
- Added support to translate payment gateway strings when using the Checkout block.
- Fixed the currency symbol display in an empty mini-cart when a user logs in.
- Fixed missing attributes in the attribute filter widget.
- Resolved deprecated calls to ‘wp_admin_bar_header’ and ‘print_emoji_styles’ (since WP 6.4).
- Fixed a visual regression in the setup admin notice by adjusting CSS dependencies and applying necessary styling.
- Fixed a potential fatal error when translating an image.
- Fixed a bug in WCML_Comments::recalculate_comment_rating() for sub-sites.
- Fixed the currency switcher in WooCommerce → Reports for standalone setup.
- Fixed saving products in one blog after saving a product in another blog.
- Fixed a bug with updating product categories via REST API.
- Fixed a bug caused by an empty number of decimals set for the secondary currency.
- Fixed a bug with missing translations for product variations with the attribute set to “any”.
- Fixed a bug in woocommerce_shortcode_products_query filter that was preventing the correct handling of the relations in arguments passed to the filter.
- Fixed the Product Filter – Price widget when used with a secondary currency.
- Fixed a bug with price rounding in a secondary currency.
- Honored the WPML setting for auto-generating or translating the slug when translating a product.
- Added the option to save order notes in the default language.
- Set the user language according to the current language when a profile is created during checkout.
- Improved performance by loading shipping and payment gateways only when needed.
- Improved performance when sorting products in custom order.
- Improved performance when multicurrency is disabled by deactivating geolocation.
- Optimized the loading of frontend assets.
- [WC Bookings] Fixed the booking calendar not being displayed when using custom prices.
- [WC Bookings] Fixed the issue of double email notifications when changing booking status.
- [WC Bookings] Fixed the synchronization of the order ID to booking translations under certain circumstances.
- [WC Bookings] Fixed the display of product titles in the “My Bookings” page when ‘display-as-translated’ is used.
- [WC Bookings] Fixed the translation of booking cancellation email notifications
- [WC Product Addons] Fixed the multicurrency integration broken in version 6.5.0.
- [Yikes Custom Tabs] Fixed a bug to make custom tabs always translatable.
- [Stripe] Enhanced the handling of test keys for the gateway in multicurrency settings.
- [Elementor] Implemented skipping of filtering for product archive templates.
- Updated the embedded OTGS Installer to version 3.1.2.
- Raised the WPML requirement to version 4.6.5.