Gravity Forms Nulled is used by millions of WordPress sites to collect vital information. You can create and launch all types of forms on your WordPress website using our simple, visual form builder. In a matter of minutes, you can create advanced contact forms, newsletters, user registration forms, surveys, quizzes, checkout forms, and more.
This WordPress plugin also integrates with third-party services such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, Zapier, PayPal, Stripe, and many more. Gravity Forms is the most trusted WordPress form builder, and it offers world-class customer service when you need it. Simple enough for a novice to use, but with advanced features that allow a developer’s imagination to run wild. The possibilities with Gravity Forms are limitless.
With less effort, built-in features give you more control. Form creation, customization, and automation are simple processes.
- Drag-and-Drop Builder
- Accessible and Compliant
- Form Import
- Multi-Column Layouts
- Save & Continue
- Paginated Forms
- Responsive Forms
- Language Support
- Custom Form CSS
- 30+ Form Fields
- Merge Tags
- Conditional Logic
The amount of data available makes it easy to get lost. You can securely collect it and use it for good with the aid of Gravity Forms.
- Email Logic
- Field Validation
- API & Webhooks
- Partial Entries
- Data Routing
- Import & Export
- File Uploads
- Dynamic Field Values
- Quizzes and Polls
- Digital Signatures
When you manage online payments with GravityForms, the possibilities are endless.
- Discount Codes
- Automated Payments
- Payment Processor Integration.
- PCI Compliant
Do you collect data on your website? Our form-filling tool has full security.
- GDPR Compliant
- Google reCAPTCHA v2 & v3
- Security Audits
Open the pod bay doors, HAL. This plugin is all kinds of extensible.
- Hundreds of Actions & Filters
- Extensive API
- Well-Documented Code
- BYOA (Build Your Own Add-On)
Download Gravity Forms Nulled WordPress Plugin
This plugin is a highly effective WordPress form plugin. Gravity Forms may be the best option for creating advanced forms. There are numerous WordPress form plugins, but what sets Gravity Forms Free Download apart is its functionality. It has a mechanism for quickly and easily creating any complex contact forms. In this post, we attempted to describe the features of Gravity Forms. If you’re looking for a WordPress form plugin to help you modernize forms on your website, look no further. Then download this plugin and start building your forms right away.
Gravity Forms Changelog
- Updated the log files section of the system report to support listing older files that have been rotated out.
- Fixed an issue where the merge tag dropdown in the product field was showing the incorrect options.
- Fixed an issue which causes the incorrect confirmation to display when deleting a Display-Only field.
- Fixed an issue that displays the Consent field description value in the all_fields merge tag.
2.8.3 | 2024-02-01
- Added telemetry data points.
- Fixed an issue where the honeypot was not working on forms using the Stripe Field with additional payment methods enabled.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, an error saying “undefined index ‘page_instance'” is shown when rendering a form.
- AF: Updated the Settings API so that form meta saved in a settings field save callback will not be lost.
2.8.2 | 2024-01-18
- Added security enhancements.
- Fixed an issue where the datepicker does not work in the repeater field.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes causes extra spacers to be added to forms.
- Fixed an issue where conditional logic rules based on anything but the first choice of a radio or checkbox field do not work in forms created in Gravity Forms 2.8.1. Users will need to delete and re-create the conditional logic rules to fix the issue.
- AF: Fixed an issue where the readonly attribute is not added to settings fields.
2.8.1 | 2024-01-04
- Added support for conditional logic rules based on Survey fields for confirmations, notifications, and feeds.
- Fixed various warnings and notices in PHP 8.1 and 8.2.
- Fixed an issue where address inputs are sometimes vertically mis-aligned in the Gravity Forms 2.5 theme.
- Fixed display issues with the merge tag dropdown in Firefox.
- Fixed the display of tooltips in the form editor in Safari.
- Fixed an issue that prevents conditional logic from working on the submit button on multi-page forms if the last page is also hidden with conditional logic.
- Fixed an issue that prevents the conditional logic UI from displaying on duplicates of the default confirmation.
- Fixed an issue where it is difficult to access the field admin icons with the mouse in the form editor.
- Fixed an issue where users without the
gravityforms_edit_entriescapability can mark entries as read/unread.
- Fixed conditional logic on the product option field.
- Updated the format of telemetry data.
- AF: Added feed processing when entries are marked as “not spam”.
2.8.0 | 2023-12-07
- Added a compact view to the form editor.
- Added the default theme to the system report.
- Added performance improvements by only enqueueing necessary styles on the front end.
- Added support for field sidebar messages.
- Added the
gform_display_disable_css_settingfilter to allow the display of the Output Default CSS setting.
- Updated the telemetry background processor to log when it fails to send data.
- Updated the field accordions in the form editor to all be open by default.
- Updated the minimum WordPress version on the System Status page to 6.3.
- Removed deprecated function
- Removed several unused images.
- Removed the “Output Default CSS” setting from the settings page and replaced it with the
- Removed the HTML5 setting from the settings page.
- API: Removed the deprecated form Theme Framework global CSS API color system properties.
- API: Updated and refactored the form Theme Framework CSS API to reduce stylesheet size for better performance.