August 4, 2023
November 10, 2023
CartFlows Pro v2.0.1
CartFlows Pro Changelog
- Fixed deprecated notices for elementor displayed on the offer steps for offer accept/reject buttons.
- Fixed the issue with version 6.7.1 of WooCommerce Payments and improved future compatibility.
- Fixed the analytics calculation issue when the A/B split test was enabled.
- Revamped the whole CartFlows user interface to add a user-friendly touch.
- Added a way to carry forward the URL parameters to the next step.
- Added a restriction to quantity update if the product is set to purchase one qty per order.
- Fixed the missing condition to check for WooCommerce Subscription in product options only if the discount is applied.
- In dynamic offers, the rules containing the zero value conditions were not getting saved.
- Fixed the Skip offer issue if multiple offer pages are added in the flow
- Order bump was not getting unchecked if it is pre-selected on the checkout page.
- Fixed the deprecation notices for the latest update of Elementor.
- Product options images were not getting changed for product options.
- Fixed a few function deprecation warnings while using PHP version 8.2
- Fixed the critical issue with the latest major update of WooCommerce Payments.
- New: Auto-update PRO plugin enabled by updating the client license library.
- Resolved “divisible by zero” error on applying a discount to selected subscription product with product options enabled.
- CartFlows blocks were not working with the latest version of Spectra.
- Added a way to restrict the double purchases of the upsell/downsell offers.
- Unable to create child order if the email field is hidden on the checkout page.
- Fixed the amount mismatch for PayPal Payments when Replace Main Order is enabled on upsell/downsell step.