Introducing Site Builder (formerly known as Custom Layout)
We’re excited to share that Custom Layout is evolving into Site Builder, reflecting our commitment to enhancing your website creation experience.
- Introducing Site Builder: Big news! Say hello to Site Builder, the rebranded and upgraded version of our beloved Custom Layout feature. Dive into a revamped, user-friendly interface tailored to empower your website creation process.
- WooCommerce – Product Catalog – Quick View Background option: Introducing the Quick View Background color option in WooCommerce’s Product Catalog. Customize your product displays effortlessly in any background.
- Custom Layout & Page Header metadata saving code improvements.
- Updated the select2 library to 4.0.13 to harden the security.
- Mega Menu – Links should not be crawlable when ‘Disable Link’ option is set.
- Date-Box – Date Box stick at the corner of a post instead of the featured image which breaks blog UI.
- Mega Menu – Mega menu heading normal and hover color is not working.
- Top Border color & width not applied when mega menu width set to full width/full width stretched.